Here is an excellent recipe for some Italian Salsa, Bruschetta. It’s usually severed as orderves at parties, but it’s a great snack for anytime.
- Roma Tomatoes – Diced
- Onions – Diced
- Garlic – Minced
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
I don’t use any measurements for my recipes, because when I cook, I only measure by relative flavor. I will however, give you relative ratios. That way you have a general idea. But the exact amount is all based on personal preference. The ingredients are in order of amount.
- Slice and Dice the Roma Tomatoes so that they are 1/2 Inch Cubes.
- Slice the Onion so that they are smaller that the Diced Tomatoes.
- Mince the Basil, Oregano, Cilantro, Parsley, and Garlic. Add everything into a bowl and mix.
- Add enough Extra Virgin Olive Oil so that every ingredient is coated, with a little extra pool at the bottom.
- Add a splash of Balsamic & Red Wine Vinegar.
- Add fresh ground Black Pepper for Taste.
- Mix everything very well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours. The oils & vinegars will penetrate the ingredients and it’ll taste a lot better.
Check out all of my Healthy Recipes for something new!