This is a recipe I stumbled upon by accident. It’s basically a custom oil & vinegar salad dressing, but on pasta instead. It’s very simple and extremely delicious. Here’s how to make it.
- Spagetti Pasta (any pasta works)
- Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- Garlic – powder or minced
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Rice Vinegar
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
Now I know that not everyone likes vinegar, but it’s quite important to add it. All of the ingredients in this recipe are a base. Vinegar is a strong acid which balances the dish. Without the vinegar, the recipe tastes funny because the PH balance is too basic and not acidic enough. If you don’t like vinegar that much, then only add a little bit.
I don’t have any measurements for my recipes, because when I cook, I only measure by relative flavor. I will however, give you relative ratios. That way you have a general idea. But the exact amount is all based on personal preference. The ingredients are in order of amount.
- Boil the pasta in water until the noodles are tender.
- Strain water and coat the pasta in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Put a splash of either: Rice Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar, or All Three!
- Sprinkle some Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese on top.
- Add your Basil, Oregano, & Garlic for taste.
- Mix & Serve!
Check out all of my Healthy Recipes for something new!