This chicken alfredo recipe with fettuccine is an Italian classic. What makes this dish so tasty is the creamy garlic sauce that impregnates the veggies and chicken. Every bite melts in your mouth leaving you with the desire to go back for seconds.
- Fettuccine Noodle
- Alfredo Sauce
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Bok Choy
- Green Onions
- Shredded Carrots
- Bean Sprout
- Cayenne Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
I don’t use any measurements for my recipes, because when I cook, I only measure by relative flavor. I will however, give you relative ratios. That way you have a general idea. But the exact amount is all based on personal preference. The ingredients are in order of amount needed.
- Start by chopping up Zucchini, Bok choy, Mint, Green onions, Broccoli, and Garlic. Set aside for now.
- In a small pot boil some water. Once at a full boil, lower the heat to a simmer and add your chicken. Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from the water and chop it up into bite sized pieces. Set aside for now.
- Boil 1/2 cup of water, 3/4 of a cup of milk, and 3 tablespoons of butter. Once at a full boil, lower the heat to a simmer and add your fettuccine noodles, Alfredo sauce, graded pepper jack cheese, Oregano, Cayan pepper, Garlic powder, black Pepper, and Garlic salt. Cook until soft then turn off the heat.
- In a large frying pan greased with olive oil, sauté your garlic, shredded carrots, bean sprouts, Zucchini, Bok choy, Mint, Green onions, and Broccoli.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, lower the heat and add your boiled chicken and fettuccine in Alfredo sauce into the frying pan with the vegetables. Mix everything really well and cook for 2-3 minutes to blend the flavors.
Now its time to indulge in this chicken alfredo recipe, a creamy Italian classic. If you have anything to add to it or have your own unique spin on it, I’d love to hear it in the comment below! Check out all of my Healthy Recipes for something new!